We did a lot of relaxing, swimming in the pool, swimming at the beach and eating.
Clarke absolutely LOVES to swim. And he's pretty good at it too. He's not scared one bit. We have to keep a very close eye on him because he will run away from us and jump into the pool...no reservations at all.
It was fun to spend some good time with Gracie Beth. She's such a good baby. We were laughing at how different we are with Grace and Clarke at that age. Grace was 6 months on this trip. Everyone was still really careful with her. By that age with Clarke, we were already throwing him up in the air (not too far) and starting to wrestle with him...not GB. We just sit and look at her and tell her how pretty and sweet she is :).
One morning we attempted to take a family picture. Unfortunately, I didn't plan it out very well. We should have positioned ourselves more creatively. We all look uncomfortable and awkward...which, this family is neither of those two things.
The Harrell Family
The Edwards Family
This was a great trip. Daniel and I are blessed to have such great family on both sides. We also both really enjoy eachother's family, Which I think is rare in an 'in-law' type setting. I'm very thankful for that!

No comments:
Post a Comment