Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

So, here is the rule:
List 7 weird or random things about me and then tag others at the end. So, here it goes!!

1. I love the way icees and planters cheeseballs feel in my mouth (not at the same time)
2. I do not like to run, but wish i could run faster and further
3. I love the smell of simple green. it reminds me of cleaning boats at camp
4. I think God made the pinky finger for nose picking (i know you are all sticking your pinky in your nose to make sure your's is a perfect fit too.) :)
5. It drives me crazy when i order a beverage at a drive through window, and they fill it so full that when I put the straw in, the drink comes out and gets everywhere.
6. Even though i don't like to be tied down to a schedule, i usually am more productive if i make myself stick to a schedule.
7. Clarke is the cutest kid i have ever seen and i really think he needs to be on tv or in advertisements.

I tag Rachel and Casey

No comments: