Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some recent videos of Clarke

This video was taken on Tuesday night at like 10pm. Keep in mind that he usually goes to bed around 9pm. Let's just say he was a bit hyper that night. Laura Catherine has nicknamed Clarke 'the Pterodactyl' because of his squealing.



This is clarke trying his very best to crawl. he's doing pretty well, but he cannot figure out his hands. we try putting toys in front of him to reach for, but he just falls on his tummy to grab them. any other tricks to get his arms working right?

2 comments:

the Fosters said...

He has grown so much since I have seen him. Hope you guys are doing well.

Molly & John Telford said...

Jill---
Great to see you guys today! I wish that you still lived here, I think that we could share lots of similar stories!
Molly