Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Deep Thoughts

Not long ago, Clarke got sick. I hate when Clarke gets sick. However, it is the only time that he will snuggle and let me hold him. So, it's a special time.

I got to thinking about it, and I feel like my eyes were opened up to a new aspect of God's love for us. Hang with me for a minute. When do we really crawl up into God's lap and let him hold us and know that he is the only thing that can make it "better"? It's when we are hurting from a loss, or overwhelmed or whatever it is in your life. So, I know God does not love for his children to hurt, but I really feel like he LOVES the sweet time we spend with him in our desperation. I have no Biblical reverences for this thought. So it's free.

Thank you Lord for sweet times with Clarke and for allowing me the opportunity to spend sweet time with you.

2 comments:

Adam, Laura, and Grace Elizabeth Harrell said...

so true. thank you for the reminder :)

The Klentzmans said...

: ) Thanks for the free biblical stuff. I like it.