Monday, June 22, 2009

1/2 Marathon Relay

This weekend I got a chance to go to San Antonio with some friends of mine from the YMCA. (Where I work and workout.) We did the Carraba's 1/2 Marathon and Relay. It was so much fun. We left on Friday night. Went to dinner, went to a movie and stayed in a hotel. We got up Saturday morning and headed to the race. Two of the girls did the 1/2 marathon and the rest of us did a relay 1/2 marathon. I'm so proud of all of us. Everyone did so well! Here are some pictures:


Pre-race. Danielle, Dabney, Rhe-Anne, Dara, Michelle and me


The Relay Team. Team Y. Rhe-Anne, Me, Dabney and Dara


Danielle and Michelle - the 1/2 marathoners! Way to go, girls!


Post race-we were HUNGRY! Michelle, Me, Rhe-Anne, Dara, Dabney and Danielle

I'm so thankful and blessed to have met such a great group of girls. I look forward to growing friendships with all of you!

1 comment:

rachel said...

i'm SO IMPRESSED Jill-I had no clue you were doing that!! looks like y'all had a great time-way to go!!! you look awesome-all fit and buff!!! yah for meeting new friends--just don't forget your friends up north!! :) love you!